Clear Vegetarian Capsules Size 000 (Box of 50,000)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Kosher & Halal Certified | Gluten-Free
Capsuline K-CAPS® Vegetarian Capsules are produced with 100% plant-derived material (HPMC) and purified water. The HPMC is a wood pulp derived from the softwood tree species including Pine and Spruce.
Get high-quality bulk vegetarian capsules to encapsulate your pharmaceutical or nutraceutical product that are:
• Vegan registered – All natural and vegan registered by the Vegan Society, our bulk vegetarian capsules are made from 100% plant-derived HPMC. Today’s health-conscious consumers are looking for vegetarian products; these vegan capsules make it easy for you to give them exactly what they want.
• “Clean label” friendly – If you want to reach a wider consumer base through clean labeling, these vegan capsules are a natural choice. Inherently free of artificial ingredients, they can be filled with material that is formulated without binders or excipients.
• Fully customizable – To reflect your brand aesthetic, our bulk vegetarian capsules are available in a variety of sizes, colors, and finishes, and can be custom printed on the capsule’s body and/or cap, either radially or axially.
• Broad suitability – HPMC vegetarian capsules can address a number of formulation challenges. With their lower moisture content (just 4 to 8%), they are an ideal choice for moisture-sensitive or hygroscopic formulations, such as probiotics and amino acids. They offer superior bioavailability for formulations that have low solubility. They disintegrate within 15 minutes, and they are resistant to cross-linking and less prone to problems with brittleness.
In addition, you can use our vegetarian capsules with a broad range of applications and fill types, including powders, granules, beads, tablets, liquids, oils, gels, pastes, or even a mix of filling materials.
• Excellent machinability – Due to their high strength, consistent quality and dimensions, and ideal capsule-to-tooling fit, these bulk vegetarian capsules will run well on your automatic filling machines—even with lubricant-free “clean label” or high fill quantity products. This minimizes loss and maximizes the profitability of each production run.
• Long lasting – HPMC capsules will tolerate higher levels of heat and humidity than gelatin capsules. These vegetarian capsules have a five-year shelf life if kept at the recommended storage temperature of 59°-86° Fahrenheit / 15°-30° Celsius, with a relative humidity between 35 and 70%.
Our vegetarian capsules are 100% plant-derived. We use hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) capsules for a variety of applications. HPMC is a wood pulp derived from the softwood tree species including Pine and Spruce.
◉ Store the empty vegetarian capsules in a cool dry place to keep them from getting cracked, deformed, or swell if exposed to humidity.
◉ The optimal temperature for empty capsules is 59°-86 °FH / 15°-30°C with a relative humidity between 35-70%.
◉ If properly stored, these capsules can last up to 5 years!