Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Free - Colored Empty Gelatin Capsules Size 00 - Pink/Pink
- Low stock - 14 items left
- Inventory on the way
If you are making small quantities of supplements, these empty vegetarian capsules pre-packed in bags offer a number of advantages:
• Pure, high-quality ingredients – Made from the highest-quality HPMC, our veggie capsules meet various dietary needs and preferences. They are non-GMO and free of all animal products, preservatives, starches, and common allergens. Made and packaged at state-of-the-art cGMP-certified and FDA-approved facilities, their third-party “seals of approval” include Vegan Registration with the Vegan Society as well as Kosher and Halal certifications.
• Full control – When you use these vegetarian capsules to create supplements and vitamins, you get full control of ingredients and dosages. You can use them to encapsulate herbs, powders, liquids, and oils, and they are an especially good choice for fill materials that are moisture sensitive. Note: When used with liquids or oils, the capsules must be properly filled and sealed to prevent leakage.
• Unique lock technology – Our vegetarian capsules pre-packed in bags are made with Farma Lock, one of the most effective capsule locking technologies available. Avoid wasting any of your valuable ingredients during or after filling by choosing a capsule that reliably locks, thereby protecting your capsule’s fill material from dust and humidity.
• Variety of options – These vegan capsules are available in a variety of sizes in bags of 1000, 5000, 10000, or 50000 capsules for use in making your supplement, nootropic, fitness, or other type of capsule. Gelatin capsules, vegetarian pullulan capsules, and capsules that do not contain titanium dioxide are also available.
• U.S.-based customer service – We pride ourselves on providing a convenient shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of vegetarian capsules, please contact us directly and we will do our best to make it right.
Our vegetarian capsules are 100% plant-derived. We use hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) capsules for a variety of applications. HPMC is a wood pulp derived from the softwood tree species including Pine and Spruce.
◉ Store the empty capsules in a cool dry place to keep them from getting cracked, deformed, or swell if exposed to humidity.
◉ The optimal temperature for empty capsules is 59°-77°Fahrenheit / 15°-25°Celsius with a relative humidity between 35-65%.
◉ If properly stored, these capsules can last up to 5 years!