Vegetarian Acid Resistant Enteric Empty Capsules Size 0 (Box of 100,000)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Most capsules dissolve when they reach the acidic environment of the stomach. However, some pharmaceutical formulations can potentially harm or irritate the stomach lining, and others have greater efficacy when absorbed directly by the small intestine. Enteric capsules were designed for these cases.
Our enteric capsules pre-packed in bags:
• Pass through the stomach intact – These capsules are formulated to be naturally resistant to gastric acids. They travel intact through the acids of the stomach and do not begin to dissolve until they reach the small intestine. This means they do not dissolve for at least 2 hours, typically being fully dissolved by the 2.5 or 2.75-hour point.
• Use pure, high-quality ingredients – Made from the highest-quality HPMC plus a unique plant-based polymer, our enteric capsules are vegetarian and both Kosher and Halal certified.
• Have a unique lock technology – Our enteric capsules pre-packed in bags are made with Farma Lock, one of the most effective capsule locking technologies available. Avoid wasting any of your valuable ingredients during or after filling by choosing a capsule that reliably locks, thereby protecting your capsules’ fill material from dust and humidity.
• Give you options – These vegetarian enteric capsules are available in a variety of sizes in bags of 1000, 5000, 10000 or 50000. You can use them to encapsulate herbs, powders, granules, tablets, gels, pastes, liquids and oils, and they are an especially good choice for fill materials that are moisture sensitive. Note: When used with liquids or oils, the capsules must be properly filled and sealed to prevent leakage.
• Are backed by U.S.-based customer service – We pride ourselves on providing a convenient shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of vegetarian enteric capsules, please contact us directly and we will do our best to make it right.
Our vegetarian capsules are 100% plant-derived. We use hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) capsules for a variety of applications. HPMC is a wood pulp derived from the softwood tree species including Pine and Spruce.
◉ Store the empty vegetarian capsules in a cool dry place to keep them from getting cracked, deformed, or swell if exposed to humidity.
◉ The optimal temperature for empty capsules is 59°- 77° F / 15°- 25° with a relative humidity between 50-70%.
◉ If properly stored, these capsules can last up to 2.5 years!